After a very successful e-training in 2015, with almost 100 participants from all over Europe completing it, the EAEA-led AE-PRO project invites the staff of EAEA member organisations to take part in its second online course: ‘Adult Learning in the 21st Century’. It will be based on EAEA’s recent publication, ‘Manifesto for Adult Learning in the 21st Century’.
The free online course begins on 17 March 2016 via our online Adult Education Learning Platform at www.ae-learning.eu.
Could you kindly spread the information in your networks? Please find the invitation as a PDF file attached.
The training is for you, if
- You want to increase your knowledge about adult education in Europe;
- You lack formal training in adult education;
- You want to improve your professional skills;
- You want to network with adult educators across Europe;
- You want to know more about adult education policy and advocacy on a European level
The training includes sessions on adult education and
- Advocacy and networking on the European level
- Life skills
- Social cohesion
- Employment and Digitalisation
- You can study the whole programme or individual modules: Participants will develop their own personal portfolio during the course
- Register online at www.ae-learning.eu. If you want to follow the whole programme, register by 10 March 2016;
- Start date: 17 March at 11.00 CET; end date: July (exact end date tbc) with assignments over the summer;
- There is no age limit;
- The study language is English;
- The training is completely free of charge and open for everyone;
- The training consists of online sessions, forum discussions and self-study;
- You can access the complete study programme and registration guidelines on the AE-Pro website;
- More information on the AE-PRO website or from Project Coordinator Tania Berman at email@example.com.
Join the European e-learning community of Adult Educators – Share, Learn and Inspire!