EPEA took part in the Council of Europe conference for the INGO April 2019 session.
This time we decided to report on the session with a video chat on YouTube. In the chat charperson Annet Bakker and CoE Representative Per Thrane talk on the current issues.
- Issues on prison education mentioned at the April 2019 session
- EPEA influence on recommendation of the Conference of INGOs on the Right to decent housing for all.
- Contribution of the EPEA to the Council of Europe.
- The candidates for Secretary General to the Council of Europe
- Current restructuring of the Council of Europe due to funding problems
- Dutch parliamentarians and INGOs met at CoE embassy of The Netherlands
- Support for prison education at the Council of Europe
- Contact us