Some countries allow classroom education in small groups, while others have sent teachers home. This post list ideas to reach prisoners with education, respecting the decision to lock a prison down. The ideas are suggested during recent webinars.
• Send a personal mail with materials.
• Use short range FM radio broadcaster
• Set up a service of materials outside prison, reachable for staff inside.
• Make DVD’s with classroom education, that can be played inside.
• Use local intranets to enclude materials
• Use text-tv
• Give the prisoner a phone call
• Teach via Skype