PayPal is operating a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. The company operates as a payment processor for online vendors.
EPEA uses Paypal to handle payments of membership fees in an easy way. Bank transfer is also a possibility.
Q & A about PayPal
This Q&A is created due to problems reported by members.
Question: Why does PayPal produce an error message about my credit card?
Answer: When you used PayPal the first time you were forced to create an account using your email address and a password of your choice. Second time you use PayPal you must use the same email and password to place a payment. Of security reasons PayPal does not allow that you open a new account using a new email address combined with the same credit card number as your previous account.
Question: What if I forgot my password or my password has been locked?
Answer : You can reset your password by confirming your identity.Here’s how:
- Go to the PayPal website. https://www.paypal.com/
- Click the Home tab at the top of the page.
- Click password under the Log In button.
- Enter your PayPal email address.
- Enter the security code by typing the letters and numbers shown, without spaces.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the steps provided.
Question: How do i cancel a Subscription or Recurring Payment on PayPal?
Answer: Here’s how to cancel a subscription or recurring payment:
- Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account.
- Click ‘Profile’ near the top of the page.
- Select ‘My money’.
- In the ‘My pre-approved payments’ section, click ‘Update’.
- Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel and click ‘Cancel’.
- Click ‘Cancel Profile’ to confirm your request
When going to your “profile” be sure to double click on the tab to open the full Profile page as you may not get all the options if you just hover you mouse over it. Once the page loads you will see the section that says “my money”.
Alternative payment method
More information about bank to bank transfer is forund here